Terms & Conditions
This policy applies to all customer orders for the supply of goods by yamasakiot.com Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. These statutory or consumer guarantees have no set time limit and depending upon the price and quality of the goods. This policy is not intended to exclude or limit any statutory rights which a customer may have.
Change of mind returns
The customer may return goods to yamasakiot.com for change of mind and obtain a credit:
- Except for products specifically tailored for the customer’s requirements, which may not be returned
- Provided that , the customer does so within 7 days of delivery, provided a return authorisation is obtained from yamasakiot.com in advance of the goods being returned.
- Provided the goods are in their original packaging, unopened, of a current make and model, and otherwise as new and in a saleable condition; and On the basis that risk in the goods remains with the customer until received by yamasakiot.com
Please note that for change of mind returns a restocking or return fee may be charged by yamasakiot.com
Defective goods and incorrect deliveries
Any goods, which are damaged or defective, or which are not otherwise in accordance with the customer’s order, may be returned to yamasakiot.com within a reasonable time after delivery, at no cost to the customer. Within 7 days of the delivery date, yamasakiot.com must be notified of delivery errors including non-delivery, delivery of incorrect quantities or incorrect goods. The customer will have the benefit of any applicable manufacturers’ warranties in respect of goods to the extent permissible and yamasakiot.com will provide all reasonable assistance to facilitate a customer’s warranty claim. The benefits given by such warranties are in addition to other rights and remedies available to the customer under the Australian Consumer Law.
Important Customer Information
- Repair Notice: Where yamasakiot.com accepts for repair, goods capable of storing user-generated data, the customer acknowledges that the repair of that product may result in the loss of customer data. Customers are advised to keep a hard copy of any important data and remove all sensitive information prior to submitting goods for repair.
- Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
- Limitation of Liability: yamasakiot.com will not accept a returned product where in its reasonable opinion the product is not faulty, the customer has caused the product to become unacceptable or failed to take steps to prevent the product from becoming unacceptable or where the product has been damaged by abnormal use or use not in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions. yamasakiot.com reserves the right to recover its reasonable costs in relation to goods returned in these circumstances. To the extent permitted by law, under this Returns Policy fibresales.com.au shall not be liable for collateral, consequential, indirect, incidental or exemplary damages or any lost profits, loss of data or loss of use, related to the goods.
For product returns or warranty claims please contact our customer support team via phone anywhere in Australia on 03 8761 6622 or via email [email protected] You must contact Customer Support and obtain a Return Advice number before sending goods back to yamasakiot.com